It’s good to celebrate milestones, right? Since we launched the Video Marketing Tip Series this year, we’ve released 31 episodes covering all kinds of educational video topics, focused on helping you make better business videos.
Here are just three topics:
- 7 Great Ways you Can Use Videos on Facebook | Ep 18
- Where is the Best Location to Film My Marketing Video? | Ep 5
- Viral Videos? 3 Reasons You Need a Launch Party | Ep 13
This wraps up what we’re calling our first “season” and we’re excited for what’s next!
We just created our entire 2019 content outline (seriously, the entire year! We can hardly believe it ourselves), and we’ve got some exciting plans, along with new faces, all to re-energize the series and take it to the next level!
All that said, we haven’t nailed down every individual topic yet, because we want to hear from you. What questions can we help answer on making better business videos?
What business video production questions do you have?
- How to use your smartphone as a video camera?
- What kind of video accessories are good to use?
- How to use a DSLR camera?
- Why hire actors? Or where to find them?
- How to promote your videos on YouTube?
- How to run YouTube Video Pre-Roll Ads?
- Where to find good music?
- What video editor to use?
- How to do better keyword research?
- How to write better scripts?
- What to make your videos about?
- Something else….?
We want to answer them in Season 2 of our Tip Series!
Leave a comment below and let us know! We’ll see you in 2019!