What’s the business buzz about video in 2017? The year is off and running, and while great things are happening here at Your Local Studio, great things are happening the world of Video Marketing as a whole.
In an article and podcast he wrote, Todd Hartley, Founder and CEO of Wirebuzz had an interesting quote for video marketing and its future when he said,
“And if there’s one thing to take away from 2016, it’s that video is no longer an option for marketers – it’s a vital part of any content strategy that wants to taste success.”
That nails it right there!
The Business Buzz about Video in 2017
The business buzz about video in 2017 says that, as marketers, we can no longer create reasons not to include video in our marketing strategy, we have to find reasons to include it in our marketing strategy.
[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”]
Articles on Video Marketing Trends for 2017
For this blog post, we looked at Todd’s article and several different articles to understand the business buzz about video in 2017. We discovered something that doesn’t happen often…they were the same.
All the articles referenced the same trends to look out for in the world of video marketing. Here are a few of them:
- Video will become part of an email. People prefer to watch rather than read so small video attachments can be added to an email.
- Video will help Salespeople, Customer Service Reps and PR introduce themselves to a potential client by recording a short video presentation and emailing it to the prospect.
- Infotainment. What do you get when you cross an informational video and an entertainment video? You get an Infotainment video! You’ll still be presenting your product or service…it will just have a bit more entertainment in it!
- VR. To be or not to be? Virtual Reality is still being refined, but one thing’s for sure, it continues to have an impact on the video world with endless possibilities. It’s one of those “stay tuned” kind of things!
- Video? Meet Web Design. Web Design? Meet Video. Everyone is starting to agree that web design and video will become the one-two punch. These days, no website is complete without a bit of video on it!
- All the articles referenced said the same thing: Facebook video and Live video is here and it’s here to stay. As the Borg was known to say in Star Trek, “Resistance is futile.”
In addition to Todd’s article, here are the links to the other articles mentioned:
- 10 Video Marketing Trends to look out for in 2017 by Samantha Ferguson
- Video Marketing Trends for 2017 by Asaf Hartvu
- 10 Video Marketing Trends for 2017 by Barbara Loynet.
2017 may be moving fast…but the world of video is keeping up!
Latest posts by Mike Rumble (see all)
- Making summer fun for you…and your video equipment. - July 19, 2017
- Who is that guy in the green shirt? - May 16, 2017
- What’s the Business Buzz about Video in 2017? - February 28, 2017