How do you create videos for social media? Which platforms should you share on, and what best practices are out there for creating social video content?
I recently got the chance to chat with Sarah Jo Crawford about this. Sarah Jo is the founder of Sparkworth, where she works on websites, designs, and a whole lot of writing for public speakers and authors.
We talked about some other good stuff, including:
- The role of videos on social media.
- Should you get video content on every platform or focus on specific ones?
- All about stories.
- Creating social media-friendly versions of previous videos.
- Why video producers should consider selling social media videos as a service to clients.
- Where Sarah Jo sees the future of video content on social media.
- And more!
“Video in social media is as important as your audience wants it to be“ – Sarah Jo Crawford
Connect with Sarah
Like what you heard?
- Listen to more episodes on Apple Podcasts, Anchor.fm, or Google Play
- Join our Business Video Community on Facebook.
- Follow us for more business video content.
Special thanks to our co-host Kevin Kolbe with Kevin Kolbe Media! Kevin is a digital media specialist, producer, storyteller, and creative dude. He’s been in the media and marketing world for over 30+ years, working for radio and TV stations affiliated with FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC, and The CW.
Connect with Kevin at KevinKolbe.com or on social media @kevinkolbemedia.