I attended the Internet Summit 2018 conference in Raleigh and thoroughly enjoyed it!
For those who couldn’t make it, or didn’t attend the sessions I went to, I wanted to share a quick recap on a few points that I took away.
Plus, this effort of writing down what I learned helps me internalize it further and (hopefully) apply it! Best way to learn is to try and teach, right?
Most of the insight I heard wasn’t terribly new, but rather good re-affirmations of what we should be doing. Even more, it was the examples and case studies that brought it back to life for me.
Ready for the recap? Here is one takeaway from 5 different presenters at #ISUM18:
Here are the presenters and their topics that I mention in the video.
- Dan Gilgoff, the former editor at National Geographic and CNN
- Topic: Differentiating Messages to Break Through the Noise
- Heather Pemberton Levy, VP of Content at Gartner
- Topic: Ten Shortcuts to a Successful Content Marketing Program
- Ashley Ward, Digital Marketing Strategist at SEMrush –
- Topic: Reuse, Recycle: How to Repurpose Your Content
- Jason Hsiao, Chief Video Officer & Co-Founder of Animoto
- Topic: Three Actionable Ways to Amplify Video Marketing Success on Social Media
- Seth Godin, marketing author, and thought leader
- Topic: How do we get customers to tell their stories?
Did you attend #ISUM18? What’s one takeaway you got from the Internet Summit?
Please share below! Best way to keep your knowledge and apply it is to try and share it.
Author: Alex Ferguson, Founder and CEO – Your Local Studio