North Carolina natural beauty is waiting to be captured! Take your DSLR for video and photos – try a time-lapse*.
They say the perfect spot is all about location, location, location. They also say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
When it comes to checking out the fall foliage, North Carolina is full of great location that, to the eyes of many beholders, is both breathtaking and absolutely superb.
Here are just a few spots to take a drive, walk, or hike:
- Grandfather Mountain. While a mile-high swinging bridge may not be for everybody, the views are simply spectacular.
- Little Switzerland. Just off the Blue Ridge Parkway north of Marion, NC is the quaint community of Little Switzerland. It was named because of its deep valleys and distant ranges much like you’d see in the foothills of the Swiss Alps. At the top of nearby Grassy Mountain, the views to Table Rock, Grandfather Mountain, and Mount Mitchell (among others) is stunning.
- Uwharrie National Forest. If you ever wanted to “park your car and hike off into the woods” to enjoy natural beauty, the Uwharrie National Forest is the perfect spot! With several hiking trails and some of the most breathtaking views of the fall foliage, this is a day well spent. The first documented gold rush took place there as well!
- Linville Falls. Nestled in the heart of Burke County, Linville Falls is a three-tiered waterfall plunging into Linville Gorge. The trees around the waterfall burst with all kinds of reds, yellows and fall colors all a stunning example of a North Carolina natural beauty.
- Asheville. Home to the world famous Biltmore Estate, numerous wineries and a growing list of craft breweries, Asheville transforms into an autumn lover’s paradise with its mountain views and many attractions.
These of course are just a few of the many places to visit in North Carolina during the fall.
And when you go foliage hunting, don’t forget to take your camera and video camera!
Here’s a 3-minute Scenic Time Lapse of Fall Foliage & Incredible Mountain Views near Asheville, North Carolina – true North Carolina Natural Beauty!
*We’re having fun with time-lapse here at Your Local Studio – next time you’re in the studio ask to see the equipment!
Here’s an example of the North Carolina natural beauty of the Raleigh skyline… We’re using it in our KEY5 Conference promo video. Want to use this piece as B-roll in your next video? Talk with the Team at Your Local Studio! Or talk with the Team about recording a time-lapse perfect for your niche…
Read more about fall in North Carolina from the official Visit NC website!