What can you do to make sure you’re staying productive and managing your time well as a video producer?
I recently got the chance to chat with Scott McKenna. He’s currently building his company, Scaling Creative, and also has a wedding cinematography company called 4LC Studios. He started full time at 4LC Studios in May 2017, and since then, he began his YouTube journey. He’s an entrepreneur, a musician, a tech nerd, a husband, and a father, and that’s just the start. He uploads vlogs, tech videos, gear reviews, business tips and advice, and just about everything else.
We talked about some other good stuff, including:
- Scott’s definition of productivity.
- Specific hacks Scott has to stay productive.
- The tools he uses to stay productive.
- Some good tips to help with time management.
- And more!
“ What is your definition of success? Are you doing things productive that are getting you toward your definition of success?” – Scott McKenna
Connect with Scott
- Check out his companies–Scaling Creative and 4LC Studios.
- Connect with him on social.
- Check out his YouTube Channel.
Like what you heard?
- Listen to more episodes on Apple Podcasts, Anchor.fm, or Google Play.
- Join our Business Video Community on Facebook.
- Follow us for more business video content.
Special thanks to our co-host Kevin Kolbe with Kevin Kolbe Media! Kevin is a digital media specialist, producer, storyteller, and creative dude. He’s been in the media and marketing world for over 30+ years, working for radio and TV stations affiliated with FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC, and The CW.
Connect with Kevin at KevinKolbe.com or on social media @kevinkolbemedia.