Do you need to create a strategy if you’re going to create video content? Can’t you just upload videos and hope people watch them?
I recently got the chance to chat with Krysta Masciale about this. She’s a seasoned brand strategist and thought leader on brand culture and communications. In her prior leadership role, she was the CEO of Los Angeles-based brand agency B!G DEAL BRANDING, which led the way in strategic design and messaging for both small, creative organizations and multi-billion-dollar corporations.
The result of her work led her clients to experience an increase of revenue as high as 147% within six months of their rebrand. Krysta holds a B.A. in Integrated Marketing and Communications from Wichita State University and a Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership from Chapman University.
We talked about some other good stuff, including:
- Why developing a video strategy is so important.
- Where someone should start with creating a strategy.
- How video fits into the other parts of an overall marketing strategy.
- The key video metrics someone should be looking at to see if their strategy is successful.
- And more!
“Not having a strategy can be pretty catastrophic for your brand” – Krysta Masciale
Connect with Krysta
- Visit LumaForge’s website.
- Shoot her an email: email@example.com.
- Check out LumaForge’s YouTube channel.
Like what you heard?
- Listen to more episodes on Apple Podcasts, Anchor.fm, or Google Play.
- Join our Business Video Community on Facebook.
- Follow us for more business video content.
Special thanks to our co-host Kevin Kolbe with Kevin Kolbe Media! Kevin is a digital media specialist, producer, storyteller, and creative dude. He’s been in the media and marketing world for over 30+ years, working for radio and TV stations affiliated with FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC, and The CW.
Connect with Kevin at KevinKolbe.com or on social media @kevinkolbemedia.