How do you build good relationships with clients? What do you do when things get tense?
I recently got the chance to chat with Mike D’Avria. He’s the owner of Charlotte Information Strategists—a marketing company he started in 2009 that helps businesses tell their story. Mike graduated from Indiana University in 2003 with a degree in Broadcast Journalism. He then worked for a daily newspaper, a nonprofit, and a tech start-up before starting his own company.
We talked about some good stuff, including:
- Mike’s tips for working well with clients.
- Ways to build rapport with existing clients.
- How to handle difficult clients.
- When it’s time to let a client go.
- And more!
“Clients want to know, when they reach out to you, they’ll get some kind of response back.“– Mike D’Avria
Connect with Mike
- Check out CharlotteIS online.
- Connect with him on social.
Like what you heard?
- Listen to more episodes on Apple Podcasts, Anchor.fm, or Google Play
- Join our Business Video Community on Facebook.
- Follow us for more business video content.
Special thanks to our co-host Kevin Kolbe with Kevin Kolbe Media! Kevin is a digital media specialist, producer, storyteller, and creative dude. He’s been in the media and marketing world for over 30+ years, working for radio and TV stations affiliated with FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC, and The CW.
Connect with Kevin at KevinKolbe.com or on social media @kevinkolbemedia.